Your Experts in Legal Recruitment in Montreal
Recruitment of Lawyers
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we are widely recognized and respected as a leading legal recruitment firm in the region. Our rigorous search methods and our large network allow us to find high-calibre candidates to fill lawyer positions.
Before recommending a selection of potential candidates, we will meet with you to ensure we fully understand your needs. We carefully discuss your requirements, with an immediate and long-term perspective – from years of experience to areas of expertise and most importantly, the critical success factors that underscore the candidate’s successfully integration. Subsequently, we conduct personal interviews to ensure the candidate’s suitability, including his or her motivation and experience. The recommended individuals will be those who not only align with your business strategy, but also with your firm or company’s culture.
Call on Shore & Associates today to find an experienced lawyer in Montreal.
As head-hunters for lawyers, we have a deep understanding of the legal field. We will find the candidate you are looking for, whether you are seeking an associate, an experienced partner, a legal counsel, a general counsel or a corporate secretary.
Our past mandates range from recruiting individual lawyers to building a team of lawyers who together form the credibility and bench strength needed to support the business objectives or to distinguish the firm’s complement of experts.
We can also provide support to lawyers or associates who are seeking to change firms or make a career move. Our services are completely confidential and we will provide you with the guidance you need.
Contact our recruitment team today to discuss your needs and put Shore & Associates’ expertise to work.
- Our extensive market knowledge and contacts in the Montreal legal community help us provide senior-level partners or groups of partners/lawyers seeking a transition with the right options for a successful career move.
- If you are a partner seeking a move, we can help you evaluate your opportunities and value proposition on a very personal and completely confidential basis. We can help guide you to best present your strengths and evaluate your “fit” on a new platform, be it another firm or a legal department.
- We have extensive experience with associates seeking to make a lateral move.
- Extremely knowledgeable about the current legal market, cultures, practice areas and trends, we can offer invaluable advice and mentoring regarding succeeding and thriving in your current role or finding the right fit with a different employer.
- We have recruited lawyers for in-house opportunities including Legal Counsel, Senior Legal Counsel and General Counsel.
- Our knowledge of different industries is reflected in mandates to launch legal departments, expand existing in-house teams or assist with a group’s reorganization.
Contract Assignments – Jurisflex
Our clients often seek the help of a lawyer for defined-term mandates. We created jurisflex.com to address those needs and assist in finding specialized personnel on a contract basis. Jurisflex aims to redefine the legal marketplace by offering a flexible online platform where clients and lawyers connect:
- by providing clients a more efficient, cost-effective and seamless process to recruit lawyers for short-term legal needs
- by facilitating the identification of pertinent, interesting opportunities for lawyers seeking contract mandates
We have a dedicated database of qualified lawyers available for contract assignments to provide timely and cost-effective solutions for major law firms or corporations.
Examples of where using Jurisflex may be the best solution include:
- Undertaking a unique one-time project that requires short-term, dedicated focus
- Assisting a litigation team with document and research support
- Complementing a due diligence team
- Supporting an over-loaded corporate in-house legal team
- Replacing an attorney away on parental/extended leave.
Clients Seeking Lawyers
It is crucial to hire a lawyer with the relevant knowledge, legal expertise and experience.
As head-hunters in the legal field, we have access to a wide professional network, including a database with résumés and contacts in order for us to address your requirements. Our team is in the best position to provide guidance when it comes to hiring – we have a sound understanding of the Montreal market and are experts in legal recruitment in all areas of practice.
Whether you are an employer seeking to hire an attorney for a permanent position or freelance lawyers for specific mandates, Shore & Associates can help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information – our team will be happy to assist you.